- The UNSCN Members
- Second International Conference on Nutrition (ICN2)
- SUN Scaling Up Nutrition Movement
- UN System Network for SUN
- Nutrition & NCD
- Nutrition & Climate change
- Committee on World Food Security (CFS)
- Annual Sessions & Meetings
- Food & Nutrition
- Harmonized Training Package
- UNSCN Working Groups
- UNSCN Task Forces
UNSCN Activities: Nutrition Survey Results Database
The NICS Database presents the results of the nutrition and mortality surveys which were made available to NICS. It is available as Excel spreadsheets, organized by country and refugee/resident populations.
All survey reports are checked for methodology and results and only surveys which do follow internationally agreed standards and comprise cluster sampling using a proportional to population size (PPS) sampling with at least 25 clusters; systematic or simple random sampling, or exhaustive surveys.
Read more about NICS and the NICS Database.